2009/4/30

Reflection on Peer Coaching - The Session Twelfth

Peer Coaching with Mrs. Faiza Ikeda

April 23, 2009, I had my twelfth peer coaching with my peer coach, Miss Faiza.

This is the last session with my peer coach for this program. Here is my reflection and I would like to share it with you.

My wins for the all the sessions:
~ A much better inner dialog practice with myself
~ Finish my coaching model in draft.
~ Get my passion game in more detail and understand myself more and more.
~ Start to get more confidence about my coaching career.

I feel that I have done so much and made a great progress in so many ways since you joined the ICA. I feel so great that have learned and accomplished so much in such a short time. Coaching truly is a transformational process.

I will keep going and find another peer coach in this program.

Thank you so much, Faiza!

1 則留言:

  1. You are most welcome, James:)

    Thank you for being such a great peer client.
    Your commitment was truly inspiring:)

    Have a lot of Joy with your Learning ~

    Faiza

    回覆刪除